All students (TK-8th) are required to wear the approved school uniform on all school days with the exception of the monthly “free dress days” and “spirit shirt days”.
How to Order Approved School Uniforms
Official Phoenix Ranch Uniforms: Uniforms need to be purchased directly from Dennis Uniform Company, 6459 Desoto Avenue, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Telephone: (818) 703-7493 FAX: (818) 703-7647. Order your uniforms here!
Items to be purchased from Dennis Uniform Company Only:
- Pants and walking shorts (khaki only)
- Plaid skirt or skort (Campbell plaid)
- White button down shirt with school logo on sleeve
- Green polo shirts (navy for middle school), sweatshirts (crew only)
- Green cardigan sweater, vest or pullover (navy for middle school)
- Jacket (Polartec or waterproof jacket)
- Hair accessories (Campbell plaid)
- White tights, anklets, uniform leggings, or knee-highs
- Optional: Campbell crisscross ties for girls and/or clip-on ties for boys; worn with white shirts
- Middle School Uniform includes sports wear for physical education
If you have any concerns call the Main Office at (805) 526-0136 and, we will be happy to assist you.