Welcome to the Phoenix Ranch School Admission Process.
The process begins with a personal tour and interview. Admission is based on the successful completion of the previous grade (2.0 G.P.A. or higher; no behavior related concerns) and The Phoenix Ranch Placement Assessment. We accept all children; however we are not a special needs school. Please refer to The Phoenix Ranch School Parent/Student Handbook, for complete information on school policies and procedures.
1. Admission Process Applications for admission are being accepted each January through June for the following academic year beginning in August. To schedule your child’s placement assessment, please call the Main Office (805) 526-0136. We are testing entry-level skills for the applied grade level.
Admission application fee: $35.00 (non-refundable)
2. Enrollment Forms and Administrative Fee All enrollment forms and the payment of the Administrative Fee are due and payable within ten days from formal notification of acceptance. A space will be held for your child for ten days only.
Elementary School Administrative Fee (TK – fifth grade) $595.00
Middle School Administrative Fee (sixth, seventh and eighth grade) $595.00
3. Enrollment Confirmation You will receive an enrollment confirmation packet upon receipt of your enrollment forms and administrative fee. The packet contains individual payment information, a computer copy of your student’s profile, uniform order sheets, and all other pertinent information. The packet contains individual payment information, a computer copy of your student’s profile, uniform order sheets, and all other pertinent information.
Forms to be completed for enrollment:
(Forms include, but are not limited to:)
- Enrollment Liability Contract and Tuition Agreement
- Physician’s Statement
- ID and Emergency Information
- School Student Profile
- Authorization for Consent to Treat a Minor and Release Form
- Student Behavior Contract
- Uniform Policy Statement
- Request for Student Records (if applicable)
Submit with forms — Birth Certificate (copy)